- Open a new word document.
- Fill the document with required text.
- Navigate to Infinote tab from the word menu.
- Click on Save to Infinote icon.
- Click on Yes, in the Confirmation pop-up that appears. (this pop-up appears only when the document is not saved prior to the step 4. If the document is saved, then jump to step 7.)
- Save the file into system directory.
- Then select the required directory in the Infinote pop-up that appears.
- Click on OK button in the confirmation pop-up that appears mentioning File Added successfully.
- Now, refresh the respective folder in Infinote Finder.
WATCH THE VIDEO - http://youtu.be/I9tGsK8zMhI