- Login to Infinote Finder.
- Navigate to required folder in the Infinote Finder.
- Open the document, by double-clicking on the document (or right-click on the document and select Open).
- Click on Settings icon, located to the right of Results label in Infinote Sidebar.
- Uncheck Active Search in the settings pop-up and click on OK button.
Note: On Disabling Active search, user have to either highlight the text or enter search text on Infinote Sidebar to get the search results.
WATCH THE VIDEO - https://youtu.be/1On2WmRVjb4