Some configurations on Browser will restrict accessing Infinote from Box. To use Infinote app from Box, some configurations changes are required. This page will help in changing the configurations in Browser, for accessing Infinote application on Box.
- Navigate to “Settings -> Privacy Settings”.
- Click on Content Settings button.
- If the option “Block third-party cookies and site data” option is disabled, user can continue working on Infinote App without any additional settings.
- If the option “Block third-party cookies and site data” option is enabled (as displayed in the above figure), then user have add the cookies while accessing the Infinote app as mentioned in the below steps.
- Login to Box.
- Add Infinote app.
- Open the Infinote Search app for any document.
- Now, you will observe the crossed cookie symbol, at the top right of the browser pop-up as displayed in the below image.
- Click on the crossed cookie icon and Select the option “Always allow https://app.box.com to set cookies”.
- Click on the link “Show cookies and other site data”.
- Navigate to Blocked tab in the pop-up “Cookies set by this page” as displayed in the below image.
- Select each site and click on Allow button.
- Now, refresh the page to work on Infinote app.
- Navigate to “Options”. (In windows, the term is Options and other OS, the term is mentioned as Preferences.)
- Click on “Privacy” tab.
- If Default Settings are enabled for History, then user can continue accessing Infinote App on Box without any extra settings.
- If Custom settings for History are enabled, please enable “Accept third-party cookies” option with “Always”
- If “From Visited” option is enabled, please visit Infinote site and login to it once, before using Infinote app on Box. This will ensure that the cookie required for Infinote app getting stored on your browser.
- Open “Internet Options”.
- Navigate to “Privacy tab.”
- If the option is selected as “Low” or “Accept all cookies”, then user can access Infinote app from Box, without any additional settings.
- If user have other options like Medium, Medium-High, High or Block All Cookies, then user have to activate custom settings. For doing custom settings, follow the below steps to do custom settings and add the Infinote and Box cookies to use Infinote app from Box on Internet Explorer.
- In Privacy Tab, click on “Advanced” button.
- Enable the option “Override automatic cookies handling”.
- Select “Accept” option for “First Party Cookies”.
- Select “Prompt” option for “Third Party Cookies”as shown in the below image. Save the changes.
- Access box site in the Internet explorer and login to Box.
- Access Infinote site on browser, before installing and using Infinote app from Box.
- Open Infinote search app for any document.
- Accept Boxcdn cookie, when browser prompts as shown below.
- Accept *.infinote.com cookie, when browser prompts as shown below.
- User can continue working on Infinote app.
- Open Preferences for Safari browser.
- Navigate to Privacy tab.
- If the option “Always Allow” is enabled, then user can continue accessing Infinote app from Box without any additional steps.
- If the option “Always Block” and “Allow from current website only” will restrict Infinote app in Box.
- If the option “Allow from Websites I Visit”, then please follow the below steps to access the Infinote app from Box, without any interruption.
- Open Safari and access Infinote site.
- Now, access Box site and login in to Box account.
- User can access Infinote app seamlessly.
Note: If user enables clear history on closing browser, user has to perform the last step every time use launches the browser.